Graphic Designer / Web Site Designer
Qualified candidates will design Internet and intranet sites that accurately reflect an organization's goals, objectives and identity. Provide strategic direction and concept development for online projects, including web graphics and banner ads, from concept to implementation using design software and authoring tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Macromedia Flash, Director, WYSIWYG editor and ImageReady. Responsible for overall look and feel of web sites. Demonstrate understanding of Internet design issues (browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, color and quick loading of images, etc.) is required. A traditional design background is preferred.
- Design web site concepts based upon provided graphic standards for clients in various industries;
- Design web site concepts based upon competitive research, target audience and end user resources;
- Update existing web sites through graphic and concept enhancements;
- Implement web site concepts into functional HTML wireframes;
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML/DHTML;
- Macromedia Flash a plus
- Strong understanding of CSS and implementation within HTML
- Strong understanding of E-business and Internet technologies;
Send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
return to careers